Barefoot Technologies Inc is seeking a full-time salaried Business Administrator to conduct administrative duties for the CEO and management team. We seek candidates that will perform daily tasks with a minimum amount of supervision, are goal-oriented and motivated to grow within our organization.
Barefoot is the leading supplier of software to the vacation rental management industry. We have a reputation for providing excellent customer support and care. We are committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other's success.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, filing, electronic communication and copying.
- Assist with order entry and fulfillment.
- Organize and manage the storage and retrieval of all paper and electronic contract documents.
- Perform basic banking functions including regular incoming check and ACH deposits.
- Update basic cash budget entries using Excel.
- Monitor and alert appropriate staff about account receivables due.
- Update and improve instructions and policies to ensure standard operating procedures are consistent and concise.
- Maintain and update templates and additional documentation as required.
- Maintain a corporate wide vacation time calendar.
- Maintain responsibility for daily up-keep of office while adhering to allocated budgets.
- Assist in the coordination of company activities and projects.
- Provide support to the management and staff with purchase requests and other related duties.
- Work with sales, client success, support and development as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or greater), or related experience working in a corporate environment (minimum 2 years).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and experience using other common office tools such ERP, CRM, Customer Support Desk and other similar software systems
- Ability to follow instructions and learn quickly.
- Strong team player and who can work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with an excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit strong prioritizing and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Decisive and self-starting attitude with energy and motivation to be effective in a demanding environment.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Some travel required.
Starting Salary: $40,000 with other full-time benefits and position is based in Henniker NH
Barefoot is located in Henniker, NH but is predominantly staffed with remote employee throughout the US. We deliver state-of-the-industry SaaS applications to clients nationwide. We enjoy a fast-paced, high energy work environment with employees who experience fast personal growth and continually expanding career opportunities. Barefoot thrives on the personalities and diversity of our staff. If you are driven by hard work and success, we want you here.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com