About Barefoot Technologies Corporation
For over 20 years, Barefoot Technologies has provided an innovative software system to professionally managed vacation and holiday rental agencies. We provide our clients with the most reliable and capable trust accounting solution in the industry. We help our clients become a vacation experience provider, not just a vacation rental company, by using our modular and configurable software tool.
We are located in Henniker, New Hampshire and staffed with remote employees throughout the USA. We deliver state-of-the-industry SaaS applications to clients nationwide. We enjoy a fast-paced, high energy work environment. Barefoot thrives on the personalities and diversity of our staff. If you are driven by hard work and success, we want you here.
Customer Success Director Job Description
We seek an experienced Customer Success Director who will enable Barefoot Technologies clients to increase adoption and usage of our software solutions resulting in the highest ongoing value. The person in this role will manage the technical support and training teams and deliver client-focused additions to our technology stack. This person will be expected to implement new customer support and onboarding methods so Barefoot can efficiently and effectively deliver technical support and training solutions to our customers.
This critical function is responsible for helping to onboard new customers, engage Barefoot’s Client Success Team who drive ongoing adoption through client check-ins and quarterly product roadmap reviews. You will work with the rest of the Barefoot organization to uncover new ways to make Barefoot an integral part of our client’s success and to improve our solutions. You will work closely with the sales team to meet customer retention and revenue goals.
This position is based out of our Henniker NH office and will report to the CEO.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead technical support, training and professional services groups
- Lead a team focused on driving adoption and retention through Customer Success programs
- Collaborate closely with Barefoot’s sales, product management and development managers to drive customer satisfaction, customer retention, customer competencies with our products, and revenue growth.
- Help define and build the next level of technology tools to deliver customer training, onboarding and communications and other key customer touchpoints
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics and gather other feedback
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement through monthly check-ins and Quarterly Roadmap Reviews
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named accounts
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Barefoot advocates
- Marshall resources across the Barefoot organization as needed to support customers’ needs
- Build a high-performing and diverse team that delivers against Barefoot’s values
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-10 years’ experience directly leading customer success organizations
- Proven track record of working in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Prior experience building, managing and growing a Customer Success org at a B2B SaaS company.
- Track record of delivering Customer Success through a well-defined and repeatable engagement methodology
- Experience transforming customer success practices resulting in efficient scaling of support resources.
- A deep understanding of the customer journey and how to define and measure success in B2B SaaS
- The ability to navigate customer organizations to accelerate product adoption, maximize customer retention and minimize cost of providing customer support.
- Demonstrated ability to balance the needs of the customer with those of the business.
- Knowledge of the use of technology products in the vacation rental industry is a plus
The successful candidate will be a confident and professional self-starter, a good listener, and able to work well within a team in a rapidly growing business.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org