Sr. Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and track product development from start to finish, working hand-in-hand with offshore development teams to deliver customer value.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a resourceful problem-solver. If you’re also a clear, confident communicator, yet empathetic with strong listening skills, and have the ability to synthesize coherent strategic options from a wealth of internal and external customer input, we’d like to meet you.
Please respond to: email@example.com
- Build and lead the product management / design function and coordinate among cross-functional teams
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and products
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Define, produce, and review product requirements
- Ruthlessly prioritize development work to ensure timely delivery of customer value
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Coordinate product plans among engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams
- Serve as a product evangelist supporting sales and customer success functions
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably in an early- to mid-stage SaaS solution company
- Familiarity with product / market validation processes and product prioritization
- Professional training in product management principles and practices is highly desirable
- Deep familiarity with Lean principles and Agile development framework and practices
- Background in software development is preferred
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong conceptual grasp of modern SaaS technologies, including APIs and platform strategies, is highly desirable
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong personal organization, leadership, and team facilitation skills required
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with offshore development teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English are paramount.
- Basic proficiency in speaking and understanding Mandarin Chinese, spoken in a business context, is also required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Must have a willingness to embrace constructive conflict as a vehicle to confront key issues and arrive at the best solutions for all key stakeholders
- Familiarity with travel/vacation rental management domain is highly desirable
- Company is headquartered in Henniker, NH where this position would ideally be located; open to consideration of remote work for the right candidate.
- While most customer interaction will be via web conference, the candidate must be able and willing to travel to customer sites throughout the United States when needed, averaging less than 20% travel.
About Barefoot Technologies:
Barefoot Technologies provides an innovative SaaS solution to professionally managed vacation and holiday rental agencies. We provide our clients with the most reliable and capable trust accounting solution in the industry. We help our clients become a vacation experience provider, not just a vacation rental company, by using our modular and configurable software tool.
We are located in Henniker, New Hampshire and staffed with remote employees throughout the USA. We deliver state-of-the-industry SaaS applications to clients nationwide. We enjoy a fast-paced, high energy work environment. Barefoot thrives on the personalities and diversity of our staff. If you are driven by hard work and success, we want you to be part of our team.
Please respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org