Senior .NET Developer – Web API Development Job Description
We are looking for an experienced .NET Web API Developer to join our company and build functional applications and websites. If you are equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience in cloud-deployed enterprise software, a consultative approach, and a passion for process improvement.
- Analyzing system requirements and prioritizing tasks
- Web app development and deployment, customer sandbox, user documentation, and user onboarding experience
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical specifications and architecture
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems
- Participate in partner and client meetings working, collaborating with our product managers and development team
- Manage and Maintain API
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
- Working with Partners and 3rd parties to expand our ERP platform
- 5+ years experience as a .NET Developer
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET)
- Core concepts: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, versioning, breaking changes, backwards compatibility, REST, RPC
- Data: SQL Server, XML, SOAP, JSON
- Tools: GitHub, Jira, Visual Studio
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Ability to troubleshoot performance and debug code
- Good communication skills
- Ability to establish and uphold code standard and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, teamwork, influencing, conflict resolution, problem solving, decision-making
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate our teams across multiple time zones
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
About Barefoot Technologies Corporation
For over 20 years, Barefoot Technologies has provided an innovative software system to professionally managed vacation and holiday rental agencies. We provide our clients with the most reliable and capable trust accounting solution in the industry. We help our clients become a vacation experience provider, not just a vacation rental company, by using our modular and configurable software tool.
Barefoot provides a well-documented API. We proudly support one of the largest and most diverse partner programs. We open our system to a wide variety of industry leading rental and property management solutions. We pride ourselves on the ability to quickly develop partnerships using our API, making our system adaptable to our clients’ needs.
Our partnerships span from vacation rental listings, property management, pricing, concierge services, website integrations, data management and more. Leading integration partners include VRBO HomeAway, Airbnb, Lexicon and dozens of other vacation industry service providers.
We are located in Henniker, New Hampshire and staffed with remote employees throughout the USA. We deliver state-of-the-industry SaaS applications to clients nationwide. We enjoy a fast-paced, high energy work environment. Barefoot thrives on the personalities and diversity of our staff. If you are driven by hard work and success, we want you to be part of our team.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.